Welcome to my closet

Welcome to The Vintage Vixen! Here you will find my random musings about anything I find note worthy.... from funky hair styles, to my random photo sessions, to post showcasing my handmade creations and vintage finds! So kick back relax and enjoy the ride!


Websites:

WildChild-Dzigns.com

Vintagevixenboutique.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Bloggin' on the bus lol

Soooo I'm on the bus right now and I just felt like making a little post :-) .
I'm just coming back from hunting down some suuuuuper cute pieces for the site! I can't wait to show yall what I got :-)! Still no luck with the jewelry yet though :-/ . But I did find a bunch of cute purses and wallets! And I got this awsome cape sort of jacket and a silk sequin shirt that is definitely THE BUSINESS! I know you are probably thinkin' "I want to see the pictures"! Lol in due time, I probably won't be able to get them listed until after my spring break. I'm going home to DC in the morning, but I'll be back in about a week. Soooo at least you have something to look foward to right :-) . Anywho that's all I wanted to talk about right now, besides I'm about to get off at the bext stop so I'll talk to ya later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment