Welcome to my closet

Welcome to The Vintage Vixen! Here you will find my random musings about anything I find note worthy.... from funky hair styles, to my random photo sessions, to post showcasing my handmade creations and vintage finds! So kick back relax and enjoy the ride!


Websites:

WildChild-Dzigns.com

Vintagevixenboutique.com

Monday, March 1, 2010

Introducing "The Vintage Vixen"!


Hey everyone!!!! I am so excited to start this new blog! Some of you may already be familiar with me from Grandma's alter ego where I promote my handmade items.
I decided to start this new blog along with a brand new shop to focus one ALL vintage!!! I was debating keeping everything together. And who knows, I may revert to that option. but I wanted to try this out before making my final decision. I just figured vintage has a whole different type of appeal than handmade item (like those that I sell). I hope you all enjoy this new blog and I look forward to getting to know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment