Welcome to my closet

Welcome to The Vintage Vixen! Here you will find my random musings about anything I find note worthy.... from funky hair styles, to my random photo sessions, to post showcasing my handmade creations and vintage finds! So kick back relax and enjoy the ride!


Websites:

WildChild-Dzigns.com

Vintagevixenboutique.com

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wooohooo new stuff!

So I went on another one of my adventures yesterday and got so much cute stuff!!!! Of course it will all be up in the store soon so be on the lookout! I've found that the straw bags have been very popular lately I had about 5 straw handbags now I'm down to one so I was happy to run across this fierce blue one yesterday!



I also picked up some funky jackets as well! Of course you all will be the first to see them so I'll be back soon with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment