Welcome to my closet

Welcome to The Vintage Vixen! Here you will find my random musings about anything I find note worthy.... from funky hair styles, to my random photo sessions, to post showcasing my handmade creations and vintage finds! So kick back relax and enjoy the ride!


Websites:

WildChild-Dzigns.com

Vintagevixenboutique.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time for a new camera

Had yet another little photo session with Sade... but I didn't get to take all the photos I wanted to take because my camera has been acting crazy lately so i'm thinking i'm going to have to get a new one soon... but I just moved so i'm still recovering from those expenses so a new camera is just not in my budget at the moment but hopefully I can see my way veeeeery soon! I am absolutely in loooove with my new found passion for vintage! Who knew fashion could be so exciting!!! Here are a few pics we got to take despite the technical difficulties. I'll be back with more photos later today! I have twenty minutes to get to work so I should probably stop typing now lol. So until next time!



GET THIS LOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment