Welcome to my closet

Welcome to The Vintage Vixen! Here you will find my random musings about anything I find note worthy.... from funky hair styles, to my random photo sessions, to post showcasing my handmade creations and vintage finds! So kick back relax and enjoy the ride!


Websites:

WildChild-Dzigns.com

Vintagevixenboutique.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ahhhhhh I'm on the fence!!!!

So as some of you know (because I mentioned it in a recent post), I have another blog, I not have 2 shops and 2 twitter accounts! I think that might be a bit much lol. I was trying so hard to keep things separate as not to cause clutter between my handmade items and the vintage items. But I think I may need to condense because I just can't keep up with all of this separate stuff lol. I think it may work out fine as long as I have two separate shops but keep everything else combined (ie: 1 blog and 1 twitter account). I dunno what I was thinking doing that in the first place lol. I'm always trying to be super woman! I dunno I might be able to keep the other blog... and just update it whenever I can . But as far as twitter goes, I dunno I think I might delete the vintage vixen account and just stick with my original one. What do ya'll think about this?
I think my whole concern was trying not to confuse people and mix things up to much. But I think I may need to just a tad for my sanity's sake! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment