Welcome to my closet

Welcome to The Vintage Vixen! Here you will find my random musings about anything I find note worthy.... from funky hair styles, to my random photo sessions, to post showcasing my handmade creations and vintage finds! So kick back relax and enjoy the ride!


Websites:

WildChild-Dzigns.com

Vintagevixenboutique.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I never woulda thunk it!

I will be the first to say that I am not a big fan of harem pants HOWEVER I have definitely seen them pulled off nicely a few times over the past few months .... so I won't cast them out completely because they certainly have potential... put I definitely think ya gotta have the swag to pull them off! And I neeeeeever would have thought I'd see a guy in them and actually think that they look GREAT! But I guess you can't predict the future .....

Photo source: http://lookbook.nu

1 comment:

  1. One of my friends mentioned that he might get a pair of these. I think I'd be able to pull the look off haha.

    ReplyDelete