Welcome to my closet

Welcome to The Vintage Vixen! Here you will find my random musings about anything I find note worthy.... from funky hair styles, to my random photo sessions, to post showcasing my handmade creations and vintage finds! So kick back relax and enjoy the ride!


Websites:

WildChild-Dzigns.com

Vintagevixenboutique.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello traveler!





For a while I would luck up on finding great vintage travelers when I went on my shopping journeys but lately i'd hit a dry spell
:-/ until last week when I found this vintage 1970s Samsonite faux leather bag! I was so excited, you should have seen me lol. I love this bag because it's so study and the color is just unbelievably vibrant! Man they just don't make things like they used to! Now this is quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment