Welcome to my closet

Welcome to The Vintage Vixen! Here you will find my random musings about anything I find note worthy.... from funky hair styles, to my random photo sessions, to post showcasing my handmade creations and vintage finds! So kick back relax and enjoy the ride!


Websites:

WildChild-Dzigns.com

Vintagevixenboutique.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My little nook!



So originally I just got this beautiful button top bench and pillows for pure decoration purposes for my bedroom but the more I looked at it, the more I saw the possibilities! The other day I just picked up my camera and snapped the photo that you see here. I thought it photographed so well and I thought YES I found my little nook!
I am always looking for little places around the house that photograph well and add to my pictures. I just moved less than a month ago and finding places int he new apartment that had good lighting and just looked interesting have been proving difficult so I have resorted to making my own little stages and I think this one will do just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment